Steps We’re Taking to Keep Your Home and Our Community Safe
We are all navigating this ever-evolving situation together and are doing everything in our power to protect the safety of our clients and the health of our community. The state of Oregon has deemed the real estate industry as essential, so our work continues. Our partners in lending, escrow, inspections, notary services, and related fields continue serving clients as well. These are the guidelines we’ve instituted for our own employees as we serve within the community: DC Team COVID-19 Policy.
Oregon Association of Realtors® Industry Advisories
Our team is acting within the guidelines set by the Oregon Association of REALTORS® (OAR) to ensure safety within our industry practices in the current environment.
Safety Protocols for Home Showings
Our team has developed strict showing instructions for both buyers and sellers. This mitigates the number of people touring properties and limits the risk for those who do.
Virtual Marketing is Now Even More Important
We create an all-encompassing marketing suite of content for each home we list. This offers prospective buyers a comprehensive look without ever having stepped foot on a property.
- Deluxe DSLR Photography – Click here for an example
- Matterport 3D Tours – Click here for examples
- Zillow 3D Tour – Click here for an example
- Cinematic Video – Click here for examples
- Virtual Staging – Click here for an example
- Individual Property Webpage – Click here for an example
Our in-house photographers are committed to preserving a sanitized environment. View this brief 3-minute video outlining the precautions they follow.
To learn more, check out our recent blog post: How to Sell Your Home During Quarantine.
Related Resource Library
Should I sell my home right now? Should I wait to sell my home until the market is more certain? There’s a LOT of information out there about the coronavirus pandemic and resulting quarantine. We strive to keep you updated with the most accurate and relevant to your real estate decisions.
- Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count, The New York Times
- Shelter-In-Place Guidance During COVID-19, National Association of REALTORS®
- Portland COVID-19 Emergency Household Stabilization Funds, 2-1-1info.org